ITSY BITSY PLAYGROUP IS CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS.
Itsy Bitsy Playgroup Niagara is a fun new playgroup in the Rolling Meadows community. It is held every Tuesday morning from 10:00 – 11:30AM at Rolling Meadows Bible Chapel at 54 Sunset Way. Parents and guardians are welcome to bring their children who are 0-5 yrs. old for a time of free play, a short circle time, crafts, snacks and other great activities. It is a great place to not only encourage learning and activity in your child, but to also meet other moms and adults who are in a similar stage of life.
Here are a few things you should know:
1. Adults are responsible for the safety and supervision of the children they bring.
2. Please help us keep a safe and fun environment. We reserve the right to ask any participant to leave if they are causing an unsafe atmosphere.
3. We ask for help in cleanup at the end of each playgroup session.
4. When we go on outings, parents/guardians will be responsible to cover any fees incurred as well as for the safety of their child(ren).
5. Photos- Please respect the privacy of others and their children. DO NOT post pictures online with another child unless specifically approved by the other child’s parent/guardian.
6. This playgroup is run by Rolling Meadows Bible Chapel. We are a church family who loves God and loves others. It is important that you are aware that we will thank God for our food at snack time and may sometimes read a Bible story at story time, etc. However, everyone is welcome at the playgroup and you do NOT have to be a religious person or share the same faith to attend.
We hope you feel welcome to join us! For more information, email email@example.com or text Baylee at 905-328-4682.
Beth Cirone, Baylee Peters and Sherri Jason